To become a member of the Widows Sons, you must be a Master Mason in good standing of a Craft Lodge, and ride a motorcycle with an engine of at least 500cc's or bigger. For more information, please contact the chapter secretary at . If you are not currently a member of the craft, please contact the Grand Lodge office at or visit the website at and they will put you in touch with a lodge in your area.